we say, He replies.

"Why do I have to be tested with all the hardship in life?"

Do people think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and God will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. Al-Ankabut 2,3

"I will always long for it but I never able to get it."

But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad
for you. God knows, but you do not know. Al-Baqarah, 216


"This burden is too hard for me to bear."

God never burdens a soul beyond its capacity and means. Al-Baqarah, 286

"I feel frustrated."

So do not become weak, nor be sad, and you will be at the highest degree, if you believe.
Al-Imran, 139


"I need your help God."

Seek for help in patience and prayer. Indeed prayer is heavy- except for those who focus and concentrate. Al-Baqarah, 45.


"To whom should I put hope with?"

God is sufficient for me. There is no God but Him, and only to him I give hope and faith.
Al-Taubah, 129


"I feel like giving up."

And don’t you give up and stop seeking blessing from God. No one loses faith and hope from God unless he is not a believer. Yusuf, 12.

No comments: