1. When is the last time you had a papercut?
I really can’t remember.
I almost think that I never experienced it at all.
But I did get a haircut a week ago.
Maybe next time in memes people should put questions like,
When’s the last time you had a haircut? Or
Have you watched Cutthroat Island? Or
When’s the last time you had a C-cut in your score?
2. What was the best part of your weekend?
Do I answer this in the times of the weekend, such as morning part, afternoon part, or evening part? Or am I not eligible to answer it because I don’t work part time?
Or should I answer as quick as I can in traditional pantun form, because the word “part” rhythms with the pantun:
Pat pat siku lipat,
Siapa cepat dia dapat?
I guess the best part of the weekend is the moment I could go and have a swim after tidying up the whole house for the week.
3. Do you like peanut butter?
I remember my sister spelled it as Penat Butter when she’s small.
It sounds as if Peanut Butter is actually Butter which is already penat becoming a Butter so it decided to become Peanut Butter instead.
Actually I’ll use a tiny bit of peanut butter (for the hint of taste) with lots of butter. Yummy.
4. List three foods you can’t stand.
This is a tricky trick question.
I think it should be anything with gravy, because it’s quite impossible to eat that while you stand.
But if you see this question in another way, it’s rude to stand and step onto any kind of food. Because fish are food, not friend.
5. Did you make your bed this morning?
Wah, then I have to become a carpenter then.
I can imitate Karen Carpenter though.
Why do birds
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Why do stars
Fall down from the sky?
Everytime you walk by
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
6. When it comes to handshakes, are you firm?
It would be firm if I shake hands with the straight guys,
Maybe I just wanna act macho.
But it would be a bit gentle if I’m shaking hands with my fellow gay friends.
7. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
Mommy prevent me from watching those pink pink cartoons
And pink pink toys.
Wait. That's NOT effective.
I'm still gay!!!!
9. What is your favorite way to fix/eat potatoes?
Wah. I think it’s troublesome to fix already mashed potatoes.
Might as well you just eat them. And my favorite way of eating potatoes,
Is to use a spoon, and gracefully dig ‘em, and put them into my mouth.
And then I chew. Really, that’s my favorite way to eat potatoes.
10. What's your favorite book at the present time?
Self help books.
I’m looking for myself right now.
11. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
My cliché answer would be- to able to fly and carry a lot of stuff, so that I don’t have to pay petrol / get into the traffic jam / buy flight ticket.
12. What's your favorite color? Why?
Any color is nice, you know.
Imagine life without one specific color.
Okay, imagine there’s no green color in this world.
Then trees would be.. eugh.. gold? orange?
Imagine pink color never exist.
Then all girls would become butch?
And gays don’t exist?
Oh dear that’s terrible.
15. Where is the place you want to go the most?
I’ll be flying there in one month’ time.
16. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Of all the dreams that I had when I sleep,
I think the coolest one would be the adventure dream that I had.
It felt like action packed movie.
But the only thing that I remembered was the last part, where I and my cousin, a very beautiful model,
Standing in front of a row of old apartments in Hong Kong.
It would be cool if this dream comes true.
17. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It’s up to you to want to find it la.
If you persistently want to close the window and pretend it’s raining forever
So that you can continue with your sleep, it’s okay too.
18. Do you think friends are important?
At this age, I should’ve known better.
There are a lot of type of friends.
After a while thinking about it, it’s okay to choose your friends.
19. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay my extra extra study loan,
Get a new Vincent Bach trumpet,
Get mom a nice house,
Play into real estate business.
Or at least buy nice houses and rent ‘em all out to people.
20. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sure do. I mean, did.
*Suddenly thinking of BoiBoi…
21. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hate is a strong word that I use when I am really angry.
Now I’m not angry, so the type of person that I don’t like the most are those who
Fix people but refuse to be fixed.
22. What is your ambition?
Ah, everybody knows…
23. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
They’d better keep quiet than pointing it out in a rude way.
24. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My faith in God. Because He is the source of everything.
25. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I need more money than I have to be one.
26. What is the one thing you like about your country?
The fact that there are still-
People who work hard and don’t complain much,
People who took the effort to understand the culture of the others,
People who are neutral and not biased on just defending their own ideas and interests.
27. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Being too serious on what people say and taking it too personally, and
Forgetting that what people say is just a form of idea.
28. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Acting out of anger instead of acting out of respect.
29. What makes you different?
My behavior of going to the extreme, adventurous and pushing things to the limits.
30. How often do you watch T.V.? What is your favorite T.V. programme?
I regularly watch it whenever I get the chance to turn it on.
But I won’t watch it when the TV is turned off, because I would only see the reflection of myself. But I can always turn it on, eh?