a trip to pulau pinang

Alas!
After a few failed attempts and denied wishes to go for a holiday in Penang, my wish came true.

It was almost an impromptu decision, but visiting Penang was one of the best trip I had.
I am fortunate to have a good friend waiting for me over there, and how generous was him going through all the trouble to drive me around the island.

So it started on one Friday night, thanks to my housemate who offered me a ride directly to the bus station, I jumped down the car and immediately jumped onto a bus which is actually leaving right on time. I didn't have to wait, lucky me!

There is one thing that I must complain about this nice island.
I haven’t got enough of it.
However, I’ve managed to fulfill my aim to visit four interesting spots;
Kek Lok Si Temple, Gurney Drive, Toy Museum and Feringghi Beach.


And here are the photos of the nice trip in Penang!

First is Kek Lok Si Temple.



Cathedral-like halls



One of the passage ways.



Biggest in Asia, as I've been told.



The breath taking gardens.



And then, Feringghi beach!



Para-gliding. This couple really enjoyed themselves. Hm, hm.



See? Now they are riding the horse. Hm, hm.



Red bikes.



And then, jalan-jalan in the city!



The new the Cove by the beach.



Translated: Gurney Drive!



View of the city near Bayan Lepas, on Saturday morning.
I was rolling on a queen size bed with thick duvet cover this time.



And then, we went to Toy Museum!



Darth Vader.



Beyonce Barbie!



I dream of Genie.



Boy it was fun.

Next visit list would be the reclining Buddha at the Wat Chayamangklaram Temple, the Burmese Temple opposite of it, the night market at Feringghi beach, Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion and the War Museum at Batu Maung.

No comments: