what i remember of her: whitney houston

So the famous irreplaceable Whitney Houston has joined names like Michael Jackson, Elizabeth, Heath Ledger and others. As usual, we only appreciate something when its already a lost. Strangely, there was not much attention for her, before her death.

“So goodbye. Please don’t cry. We both know I’m not what you need.”




When I left primary school, waiting for my offer for a boarding school, I had this cute radio ball which is transparent and you can see the chips inside, and the LED lights will be turned on each time you listen to it, and it looks like a UFO.



(It looks something like this but this is an air purifier LOL)

At night before going to sleep I will always turn it on, listening to the most popular in demand song.

And it was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
That was the most prominent memory that I have about the legend.

And when I was in high school, of course I bought the tape cassette of Bodyguard OST, and also fell in love with Run to You.

Because at that time, if I run to someone that I liked, definitely he would run away.

Those years I was being extra melancholic (I am still now but not that much LOL),
And Whitney Houston songs were my favorite. Like Mariah Carey & Celine Dion, I grew up listening to her songs.



You will always be remembered.

No comments: