wah is that spider web on my blog



Many things have happened since the world of blogging has been placed by the world of facebooking. People’s attention span gets shorten as we prefer to read headlines rather than reading a lengthy report. I can’t remember when was the last time I read from a real newspaper. But I still dig in décor mags though.

Today I have my own humble 1.0 litre engine car, and I am also a happy owner of a humble 1100sqft apartment at the suburb.

Can’t ask too much, as what I am owning now is the best of what the world has to offer within my salary budget. Things could be much worse, for instance, buying a low powered used car which is so tiny, you will be gasping for air. Or, regret paying installment for a medium cost flat where everything outside is smelly and dirty, and your neighbours are foreign laborers and you will be living in discomfort. 

My car was bought brand new, has a decent power to speed along the highway, very affordable to maintain and quite spacious for its class. And my apartment is at the second topmost floor, on top of a hill, with a view of other hilss and the fog covering that scene each fresh morning. And it is a very quiet place too. Such a view at any high end residence and you will be paying millions. My place is underrated, but let it be underrated so that not many will flock in here.

I’ve quit from most orchestras, got to travel to a few neighboring countries, and got cool photography jobs. But that was quite in the past. Today, I am involved in private musical shows, but this time I am doing the acting and singing and dancing. Now I can feel how challenging it is to perform.

As the years passed, broken friendship ties reunited and I am related in doing join venture with them in performing arts. Eg: I am the performer in the production and they are the director or manager.
Ironically, a friend who once was popular, has isolated himself in his own world, voluntarily, after a huge conflict between him and a friend, and coincidentally he is having arguments with the rest too.

Romantic relationships also came and go within my circle of friends, included me.

Yeah, many things have happened.

No comments: