Separation is never easy

Be it a break up of a 10 year old relationship. Or a sayonara after a good vacation with friends. Or departing after a good coffee together. It is normal to feel sad.

My housemate brought his ex student to stay over at my condo few months ago. Now that he has found a room to rent, nearby and convenient for him to go to work, today he has packed his stuff and said goodbye.

I have always been an extrovert, but became an ambivert by choice and practice. Therefore people leaving my place is something that I don't really feel joyful about. After all if I wanna privacy, I can simply shut myself in my room.

This boy has been a very good housemate. Sometimes he helps vacuuming the house, and cleaned the kitchen, sparkly clean. He scrubbed up to the corners.

Nothing is permanent and I wish him the best. 


No comments: