bizzare.

I had the weirdest phone call ever.


Chinese-girl-sound-like-the-take-order-girl-in-“Dude, Where’s my Car”:
Hello? (Speaking in one weird Chinese dialect)

Blonde-Me-frowning-and-wondering-who-the-heck-is-this:
Hello? Yes?

Girl-now-sound-like-a-bimbo-from-Bangkok:
Hello? Yes, yes.. (mocking me)

Blonde-Me-annoyed-and-challenged:
Hello? I think you are dialing the wrong number

Girl-trying-to-make-fun-of-me:
Are you from Malaysia?

Blonde-Me-tired-of-this-thing:
Yes, I am from Malaysia. I think you dialed the wrong number.

Girl-still-not-stopping:
You Chinese or Malay?

Blonde-Me:
(Hot and annoyed already) I am Malay.

Stranger-girl:
Do you speak Malay?

Blonde-Me-trying-to-make-her-scared:
Who is this?

Stranger-girl-revealing-herself:
I am from Hong Kong. I just dialed your number.

Blonde-Me-interrogating:
Why you dial my number? I do not know you.

Stranger-girl-don’t-want-to-surrender:
Why? Cannot dial your number? What are you doing there?

Blonde-Me-want-the-weird-call-to-end:
I am working now. I am helping students to register in the university here.

Silly-girl-finally-give-up:
Wah so good ah. Okay, I call you later then.



This is WEIRD.

No comments: