talk about facial care

This makes me sound like a skin care promoter, but why don’t I just share a bit of the two simple products that I use for my face. Perhaps someone can get benefit from it.

I have a combination of mildly oily and dry skin.
My complexion is the durable type. It could actually cope with abrasive body soap, (I don’t really go panicky if I travel once a while and the only thing I’ve got to clean my face is a piece of soap) but it hates over-hydrating skin care product.

I have tried a few different brands.
Products that pamper the skin too much would only aggravate the oiliness of my skin.
Toner is a huge no no, I’ve tried different product and zits would come out.
I must also stay away from cleanser which leaves a certain protective layer on the skin, such as Neutrogena and L’oreal for women.

The only “facial care set” that I used is the trusted L’oreal for Men Foam Wash- Detoxifying and contains Vitamin C. It recharges skin's energy and invigorates skin, reducing signs of stress and fatigue. Active Defence System formula helps strengthen skin's natural defense against daily irritation from shaving, giving less tightness, increased comfort. The 24 Hour Hydration formula makes skin feels smoother and softer all day. Absorption into the skin is quick, leaving non-oily, non-sticky skin.



There, a perfect cleanser that I have loyally been using since forever.

After a while, a clean washed skin is not enough in the long run.
My skin is so far acceptable, however, crow’s feet start to emerge and complexion is still relatively coarse compared to those who have porcelain-like flawless skin.

Since I know well that my skin resists any type of moisturizer and toner during the DAY (because it will definitely collect dirt and clog up the skin, causing zits), I decided to find a NIGHT cream that would “repair” my skin at night. My thoughts went straight to Olay’s Total Effects Firming Night Cream. Furthermore, a friend has been using Total Effects and it was really effective to his skin.



Total Effects out-stands several leading department store products and is also proven effective in fighting 7 signs of aging—look of fine lines and wrinkles, rough texture, uneven skin tone, surface dullness, appearance of prominent pores, noticeability of age spots, and dryness.

The procedure is simple. Just wash my face thoroughly with L’oreal Detoxifying Foam Wash with Vitamin C, pat my face dry with a towel. Start by dabbing a few tiny spots of Olay Total Effects Night Cream on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, and rub gently all over the face. The important thing is to go straight to bed and rest instead of doing further naughty activities, because the more you move, the more you make your skin secretes natural oil and will cause it to get collected in the skin at night. Applying this cream is the last thing to do before going to bed.

My skin feels supple the next morning, no excessive grease, and feels even fresh after a morning wash- of course with L’oreal Detoxifying Foam Wash.

Same type of skin like mine? Try out these two products!

No comments: