the challenge as a graphic designer

the challenges as a graphic designer

Two years back I took the role to be a freelance designer, and I am privileged to receive a project or two every month.

True as what my designer friend said, you will be constantly be required to do amendments again and again til the customer gets satisfied.

The recent project was such a pressure. The client is extremely fussy, even more particular than the requests given from my main client. The person in charge kept on pestering me to amend the namelist on the production poster, align the wordings so that they are exactly 100% straight, keeping on changing the background color and graphics on it. I had to send her version by version even when I am busy attending a training at the office.

I understand her commitment to give the best poster to her team, but sometimes it gets so frustrating.

Oh well, this is the way it is.

No comments: