fireworks up your ass.



Once I decided to change reprogram myself to live the life of a successful man. My actions, my thinking, my approach, should reflect that. It includes discipline, persistent, integrity (doing what I say), good time management, objective, staying empowered, managing my stress, focusing on productivity & positivity, and stop involving in conversations which are cynical and pessimistic. All the bombastic words you name it.

When this is declared, the universe is not going to give me flowers and sweets.
The universe is going to give my fireworks. Fireworks that burn my ass as I walk this path.
Really? I wanna be resourceful? I wanna try leadership? I wanna be unwaivered?
Let us test you. If you are going to trip and fall, will you still be a stand of the call that you make?
 
Or are you just acah-acah je?

So now challenges come from every nook and corner.
It feels like I received failures more often on my IT desk.
It feels like I received upsets more often in my relationship.
It feels like I received fearsome prospects more often in my business.

Let’s just change those words into challenges, and challenges are actually opportunities.
It feels like I received opportunities more often on my IT desk.
It feels like I received opportunities more often in my relationship.
It feels like I received bigger opportunities through bigger prospects in my business.

This is not some bull. True that failures are challenges, and challenges are opportunities.
Think average and things which suck stay suck. Think big and things which suck give you potential of many things; growth, making a difference, turning the world around..

So  yeah I am commited in making a difference.
Life is like a set of small assignments. I take it on one by one right now with no expectation. If in the end it did not work, I have the freedom to declare another game.


No comments: