the surest way to waste your life is living without a vision.

There, the feels.
Smack right in front of me when I stared for a second or two on my online bank balance, after quickly transferring money here and there to pay my monthly loans.

I can see that this will be the future for me for another 12 months, if I don't take any action.
I am now already having half of my mind in disbelief, and the other half ready to accepting it, when suddenly my mind wandered to another zone..

This will be the future, only if I don't take action.

If. I. Don't. Take Action.

What if I do?
No, not the actions I have already taken. Entrepeneurs do not dwell in the past.
What about consistently repeating the productive actions I have already taken, and adding on bigger, inspiring, amazing actions?

Where are the vivid posters shouting for people to realise that they need a break, need a stress free facial service from me? (I am doing facial now as part of my business).

When will I stop doubting myself and march straight to the potential person (or to the phone) and invite them to discuss on join venturing and expanding this business?

The fewer risks I take, the less chance I will succeed.

I can't do this alone. I need a team. So I need to find people to be in this team.




No comments: