sunny morning and i miss you

Now I understood the quote that people say;

The most meaning relationships are not necessarily the ones that you expect bursts of fireworks happening in it, or being with the hottest person on earth, or the one that is 100 percent perfect with no fights.

Looking back, now I understood your pain.
You were so in love with me, even tried to tame your jealousy and fury, just for me.

You always have put thoughts on me in your own way, it hurts you when I don't seem to act to reflect the same way.

 I realized that you were so in love with me, even the rational and irrational things that you do is because you were so in love with me.

It's a little too late though.

Now it hurts to think that you have already left to be in the arms of a better man.

Now it hurts to think that you will never come back to me, because you are already happy with the best.

Someone who is fitter, taller (lol), hotter, wealthier, has achieved so further milestones than me.

Who am I compared to him?

As I tearfully wailed in the car realizing how stupid I was, I also said a huge PADAN MUKA to myself.

It feels like a stab, like recieving the news of death.

It's a little too late though.

It's a little too late.

No comments: