"being upset is expensive"

I can't afford to be upset.
Especially when the upset comes out of the blue, almost for no reason.
These are just counterproductive distractions that I should just ignore,
Like ignoring a negative friend who keeps on whining with no valid reason.

I have so many actions to do on my plate,
AND I AM CAPABLE TO DO THEM.

Doing some info search on one or two products that I am targeting to market this week.
Prepare 5 articles related on facial for me to boost on my webpage.
Follow up
1) A potential facial client who already inquired
2) A potential product client to meet up
3) 3 potential investors/business partners


So if I dwell in this upset too long, it will cost me to lose momentum.
And momentum is very precious.

My business is not gonna wait for me too long before it runs to another businessman.
Gotta run.

No comments: