it is ok being human

 It is okay to have low energy, and witness the circumstances of it, and allow it to be. 

Ironically I do not need to be perky and up all the time.

Honoring what I feel, and I am just aware that sometimes things do not need to be perfect

and it is not my fault or anybody's fault.


I sense that no matter if my investments plans work, it is part and parcel of life that people still reject with baffling and unexplainable reasons. They have this fear of investing, perhaps they were burnt before.

No need to be over analytical, over possesive and obsessive that one should be in my list of loyal trusting investors. God works in mysterious ways, who knows my big investor could be one staying in some foreign country, investing in their own currency? 

As long as I stay focused, keep on to my believe, do the work and keep on putting trust in God.

Amen.



No comments: