About goals in life

It is appalling when people think their opinion is the only valid one and they try to impose their ways on me.

Back in 2020, I have started a decoration plant business where I also deliver to my customers. My strategy is to keep the price low, as I am inspired to give the opportunity to my customers to enjoy owning beautiful plants at an affordable price. My friends were trying to teach me that I should put a higher price to reward my effort. And they continued non stop preaching it to my ears.

It was my own choice on how to run my business, but you guys just can't f**ing stop!

The second group of people are colleagues who saw that I lose weight after the lockdown. I was consistently working out at home and stopped eating carbs and sugar since end of 2019. It was a liberating enjoyable experience. Sadly, these people non stop commenting I look unwell, and suggesting me to eat rice again. I have stopped eating carbs for years and I am f**ing fine. It is all of you, who need to worry on your ownself, having high blood pressure and pre diabetes because of your fabulous diet.


Thirdly are those who questioned my goals in life. I initially was super inspired to take action in my MLM business because my goal is to free my father from employment. Some mentors had the nerve to say my goal is not inspiring, I should be selfish and put materialistic goals instead, like owning a merc. 

And it happened again this year. My goal is to obtain passive income via investment so that I will be free from employment, retire young, and enjoy every bit of my days doing the things that I want at home. Some mentor is not happy of my target of doing nothing after retirement. I need a purpose, they said. What about my purpose is after retirement I am gonna really do nothing including having nothing to do with you.

The worst advice been given to me is I shouldn't be angry and trying to prove people wrong, as it is "not my truth" and I won't be peaceful and happy. Wow. Your words are the one which is making me unhappy, thanks so much!


All these so called advice are disrespectful, insulting my choices in life. If you call me stubborn for being this way, then yeah I am stubborn for my own choices, and my life is my decision. Hey! Nobody, including your mother, died because of my decisions in my own life.

I am f***ly going to prove you so wrong. 

You all unnecessary stirred **** even after when I already gave the sign that I don't appreciate you questioning my choices.

The lesson to learn here is I need to stop being what I have always been. I regret for being open, unconditional and always wanted to share.

I am going to shut my mouth. You don't need me sharing my life much as I do not need your opinion.



No comments: