Reality at work

The fact of being employed is that people do not care of what you feel, or what you are going through.
They just expect your services to be provided with no quality drop.
They just expect your response and "be friendly".
And don't be surprised that those colleagues that you deem understanding and close to you,
Put a "constructive feedback" telling you to stop complaining.
Yes, this is my own experience.

So it is up to you to be in denial, or to swallow, or to embrace these facts.
If we choose to look at the bright side, there is a reason why God puts us in a place that we don't feel comfortable of.

What comes around comes around. I celebrate others, God celebrates me.
I give others a difficult time, my life will be difficult.

Perhaps I were to learn to be more understanding, have more empathy.
To be more humble because ultimately all our skills our salary our gifts are from God.

We are but an empty vessel which is granted with so many things from Him.

To have awareness doesn't mean that we are admitting that we are a convict, or a faulty product.
It just makes us a grateful, real, beautiful human being.


No comments: