one step towards my dream


When someone passes me a piece of the above box, folded into two sections, would that make me happy?

Indeed it would, if there is something nice in between the folds.

For my case, I recieved a parcel of my music scores from London, protected between two thick sheets of brown cardboard. I have waited since before I knew Z, and that was like two months ago.

These scores are a part of the syllabus for trumpet grade 8. I have photocopied them, and I have tried playing them for the first time. One of the scores, Tico-Tico, is really a nice catchy song.

I also have downloaded a few pieces I discovered from the internet, that I did not imagine that I could retrieve them so easily. I printed them all.

This is one more step towards improving myself in my passion of playing my trumpet.

Me so happy, having my own quality collection of trumpet scores.

No comments: