1. When is your birthday?
April 3rd 1981
2. How old are you now?
I am 18 years old and 26 years wise.
3. Where were you born?
In an Al-Arqam clinic, years before they got controversial. Kenapa tak percaya ke?
4. When did you first celebrated your birthday?
I guess mom would always celebrate it when I was young.
5. When will you next birthday be?
Wait. It won't be next month right? I think it's next year. Would it be in 2008 or 2009? (Hint- this sounds like a dumb question to me)
6. Did you remember getting birthday presents on your birthdays?
I had a free treat for karaoke. Thanks guys.
I had a free treat for Korean steamboat. Thanks guys.
I had several silver rings from mom.
I had a radio from dad.
I had a Batman wallet from auntie when I was in primary.
I had a Stephen King book from mom.
I had a Titanic video tape from mom. Can? Padahal the content is so wrong.
7. What are the 3 things do you want for your upcoming birthday?
The outrageous ones:
- A standard/heavy weight Vincent Bach Stradivarius trumpet. Light weight don't want.
- A twenty nine inch name brand flat CRT TV
- A whole make over for THE WHOLE house. It can be improved. Bali-oriental-modern-fushion style please.
8.What kind of presents you want for your birthday?
- General gifts that anyone would be happy to receive on their birthday
- NO house ornaments please. They collect dust. Unless it's a square rusty plate from Jonker Walk for me to put my wallet, phone, watch and keys when I'm home. Hm, maybe I'll be getting it sooner than my birthday.
-A trumpet stand? Hehe.
-A chocolate-lime pair of Crocs.
9.Who would you like to celebrate your birthday with?
Siti Nurhaliza. Can?
Well friends and a good dinner would be just nice.
10. How do you want to celebrate your birthday?
Not alone, I hope.