horror horror (part two)

Well, this one’s not that funny, but the tips are informative.

So.
Last Monday I went to work,
Informed my superiors, and good thing that they understand.

So the Amazing Race begins.

I rushed to JPN to process a replacement of my lost IC.
I gasped.

Tips.
Don’t lose your wallet.
First IC lost, 100 bucks.
The next time, 200 bucks.
The third time, 300 bucks.

Then I rushed all the way to Damansara to replace all my bank cards.

Tips.
Some banks require you to go to the specific branch only.
Bring your bank book, and temporary IC.
Some banks are more strict-
You have to use your bank book to withdraw money til you get your real IC.

After the hassle in a few banks in Damansara, (Damansara Heights, Bandar Sri Damansara, Mutiara Damansara), I rushed to KL.


Arriving at JPJ, I asked on how to get my licence and road tax cards replaced.

Tips.
You need to fill up three forms,
Photocopy your vehicle grant,
Take photos.

In short,
Under the hot sun from 10 am to 4 pm,
I traveled to three cities.

I spent 200 for IC,
60 for bank cards,
40 for license/road tax,
12 for photos.

It’s not the nicest experience, I moaned and I groaned.
It’s a very good lesson- hopefully I don’t have to go through it again.

No comments: