odd one out

I do not really fancy super sweet drinks, but I insist on adding syrup in Chinese tea.

I do not like durian, but I do eat the product made out of durian.

I dip French fries in ice cream.



I eat eggs without the yolk, fried chicken without the skin, to avoid cholesterol.

I ban all chilli and hot spicey food.

I can eat like a poor beggar just to save money for an expensive purchase or a vacation.

Of course people would raise an eyebrow or laugh,
and the ironic thing is, I will always get so personally offended by that.

I should cool down and laugh at myself sometimes.

There's nothing wrong being weird and unique,
it might be funny but it's not bad!

They say, “be serious with your job, but don’t be serious with yourself”.

2 comments:

SHAH, THE HELL'S FIREWOOD said...

airswift,

we're on the same boat about durian.

::airswift:: said...

hehe
in the end actually we are all the same,
because all of us have our own unique taste.