updates

Having my online blog updated regularly, people can get to know what’s going on with my life, even if there is the least chance to meet each other that often. Well, as long as you visit my page, of course.

Firstly, I’ve got my phone number restored, thank goodness.

Okay, am not going to lie here, this is the real story.

After me and my two housemates looking all over the place inside the house, we couldn’t find my handphone. The kitchen, my wardrobe, underneath the couch, in between the cushions, inside my bag. So I declared that my phone was stolen when we detected it through Maxis that “the phone location is in Bandar Utama Jalan 2/3” which is a drive away from my house.

The next morning, as I about to place my bike helmet on my head, there it is, my phone, lying in my helmet. Strange, my helmet was always in the house and not in Bandar Utama. I think the Maxis friend finder service is not really that accurate.

Now that my phone is not a worry anymore, I have other worries.

Worry number one, how to generate more income after working hours.
Worry number two, how to decide on the next housemate since both my housemates are leaving.

And of course, I am living my life with a stand on these four aims:

Possibility of a comfortable, beautiful apartment that I am living in.

Possibility of excellent health, being stunningly fit and hot.

Possibility of a huge incremental shift in wealth starting from 2010.

Possibility of a world class trumpet player (which I have to give it a break first; I have a huge ulcer and it’s not healing even after two weeks)

Definitely there are barriers inside these aims.
For example, I only have grade five, I do not have a huge capital to generate money, I am living within the budget of my salary, and the list goes on.

We shouldn’t limit ourselves with excuses. Anything is possible.

1 comment:

::airswift:: said...

Hi there. Thanks! :D