just good friends.

After the final decision of moving on with my life, of course sometimes these little thoughts do visit thinking what a huge defeat it is to lose all possibilities to get into a relationship with someone that I think really perfect for me. Hot looks, designer stubble, very well toned body, six packs abs, fashionable, working as an engineer, and the friendliest kindest ever.

However, fact in life is fact in life. If I couldn’t be with him, it doesn’t mean I have to destroy this good friendship.

So tomorrow I am going to fetch him to attend to a very close friend’s wedding.

What I resist will persist.

So I am embracing this friendship.

And.

I create that I will get into a lasting relationship with someone who is as hot, as handsome, as well toned, as well mannered, as talented, and works in the professional field. Just like him.

Never mind I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Things will fall in place when its the proper time.